the journey of an artist

the journey of an artist

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The Art Life ... New Gallery Representation

Today is an exciting day in the studio. A huge box of paintings stands by the door, awaiting pickup. It is going to New Orleans!


I am so pleased to announce that Guy Lyman Fine Art of New Orleans has agreed to accept my art into its fine gallery. Some of my paintings will be included in its "Post-Impressionist" show, which opens on Saturday, Feb. 19th. The gallery will continue to represent me after this show.

Guy Lyman Fine Art is situated in a charming historic building on Magazine Street. Known worldwide for its art and antique shops, Magazine Street was spared the flooding of Katrina and maintains its original beauty and charm. Guy Lyman Fine Art is a new gallery, just opened in June of 2010, but has already made a reputation for carrying quality contemporary and classic 20th century art.

So, if you are in the New Orleans area, drop in and see my paintings at Guy Lyman Fine Art, 3645 Magazine Street. The gallery's website is www.GuyLymanFineArt.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I always enjoy hearing what others think about my work.