5/8/12

The SLU Invitational

A most exciting letter arrived in the mail recently.  I have been extended an invitation to show in the Sixth Annual Louisiana Fine Art Showcase at the Southeastern Louisiana University Contemporary Art Gallery.  I am most honored to be included in this show, which will run from July 12th, 2012 to July, 2013.

The deadline for catalog photos is May 21, so I have been giving some consideration as to what pieces to submit for the gallery's consideration.  Although they will hang one, I can offer as many as five.  So, I spent some time today lining up canvases against the studio wall, trying to give the gallery a nice selection to choose from.  I will let you know what they pick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I always enjoy hearing what you think about my work.