Saturday, July 2, 2016

Around The Studio… A rainy afternoon

It is raining here in Florida. Overcast and 87 degrees, with rolling thunder and sporadic torrential downpours. It is an unusual afternoon in Florida when it is so dark that we have to have lights on in the house. 

I am torn. Part of me wants to roll up on the sofa and watch a Netflix marathon. Know the feeling? Another part of me hears a new painting calling from the studio, a bit like the plant Audrey II in the musical Little Shop Of Horrors ... "Paint me! PAINT ME NOW!!!!!" 

But, before I go play at the easel, I thought I would share this painting which sold this week.

Enjoy your holiday weekend!


oil on panel
8 x 8
sold



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I always enjoy hearing what others think about my work.